How to apply to teach English in South Korea
Education Adventure will guide you every step of the way and make sure that you feel comfortable throughout the process of securing a teaching position. We are visa experts, and will make sure that necessary documents are prepared ahead of time.
the employment process is slightly different depends on what type of school you apply for the job with. The followings are general employment process with private schools.
1. Submit your resume, cover letter, photo and completed application form at Online Application Form.
2. We will have the first interview over skype, check your reference and find a position that you may qualify for. This is the time that we learn more about your educational and professional background, your preferences, and what you are looking for.
3. A potential employer will interview you by skype or phone
4. If you pass the interview, please scan the necessary documents and email them to us to secure the job.
5. You mail or submit in-person required documents to obtain a visa to your employer
6. Your employer will obtain a visa issuance number for E-2 visa applicants from the Korean immigration office in South Korea .
7. You apply for a visa with your Visa issuance number at your designated Korean consulate
8. We will arrange a flight, your employer or school will purchase it. We arrange an airport pick-up service for you.
9. You pack and Leave Our staff will take you to your accommodation or school from arrival airport in Korea.
10. You enjoy living and teaching in Korea
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time. We will get back to you within 24 hours.